- FIRST ever full-colour Indian news-magazine for the Australian Indian and South-Asian community and a household name since 2007.
- LARGEST readership and print distribution model of any South-Asian news publisher in Melbourne.
- STRONGEST influencer on the ever-growing Australian Indian and South-Asian niche
- ALWAYS first to hit market shelves at the start of every month
- CONTENT is king! Our chosen topics are sort after which matters the most to our readers
- OUR loyal readers trust, respect and closely follow our print and digital platforms
- MOST preferred media partner for all the biggest events and festivals held in Melbourne
- CONTINUALLY innovating our brand to grow our readership
- UNDERSTANDING what it takes to grow your business and don’t apply a cookie-cutter approach when strategising your marketing efforts
Advertise with G’day India
Online Indian Community News Magazine In Melbourne, Australia
An online magazine is a magazine distributed on the Internet, through announcement board frameworks and different types of open computer systems. Some online magazines are community based and all information are relevant to that particular community.
Conceived out of a fantasy and a dream, G’day India is a quickly developing media bunch situated in Melbourne, Australia. It is the activity of a youthful minded yet experienced group, who originate from all kinds of different backgrounds and completely comprehend the Indian and Australian method for living. Our readers will be able to find Indian News, Australian News because this is Indian News Magazine. Contact us to advertise or promote your local business in Australia
What Makes us Different?
There are huge demands for Indian magazines in Melbourne and we are one of the best magazine in Melbourne. We cover local news and events and also activities related to Indian community and Australian community.
G’day India covers main stream news to Bollywood, Politics to community events. Our moto is to provide all news and information to the people from India in Australia. Living far away from their beloved country could be hard for them to get linked. As the Indian community is having really very strong platform in Melbourne and after reading our magazine they feel rewired to India.
Online magazines are in demand and these magazines are pretty much easy to handle. That means they do not need space in your home. You can ready anytime and anywhere you want. We are with the moto to provide the best solution and best service to our Indian community and we feel really proud about it. Our magazine is limited with Indian community, we also focus and get Australian news and local community news. We are here to take you to tour and where you can connect yourself.