We cannot shun away the festive feeling even when we are still in the lockdown. If the festive spirits making you overwhelmed, then you are not the only one out there.
Festive season is around the corner, while I am getting ready with my festive wardrobe, I thought to list down some unique ways you can style your festive looks.
So, here are top picks to the festive styling’20:
1) Six yards of elegance: Nothing matches the elegance of the six yards, going traditional is the call for the season and this would always be my first choice from the festive wardrobe.
2) Saree with a twist: The six yards of elegance does not have to be always traditional, of course, we love to keep it that way most of the times.
My pick would be to style it with a belt or experiment with a cropped top.
Add some drama by wearing it over pants or styling it with accessories differently.
Style it with a belt or a blazer to add a corporate look or wear the saree over your favourite denim and you will be ready to rock an evening.
3) Indo-western: Style your favourite lehenga skirt with crisp white Shirt and style it with a statement neckpiece to stand out. Personally, this is one of my favourite styles other than a saree.
4) Classic Anarkali’s: Add exuberance to your ethnic wardrobe by going with the flamboyant, I love to style it with high heels and some classic jewellery to add vibrance to my ethnic wear.
5) Embroidered Jackets: They work well on a casual mornings or afternoons, where you wish to go minimalistic yet look trendy. Flaunt a long or short Ethnic Jacket and add your own unique style. This works great if you want to add some western blend to your otherwise ethnic look.
6) Jumpsuit Sarees: Taking your fusion game higher and adding an extra dose of glam to your ethnic fusion with a Jumpsuit Saree. This is a unique style and I have not found anyone styling this way. So be the cynosure of all eyes.
More fashion Tips from Debasree Das